Monday, January 16, 2006

(Click on the Google ads and I will get rich!)

You are reading my other Blog @ http://www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com right?

Say hello to our friend Mario who just got into town 15 minutes before this picture was taken. He lives in NY and comes here often. I didn't have room in my condos for him and his buddy Howard this trip which of course I am sorry about so they stayed in Costambar for a few days.
I took a room up there myself and hung out with them for a couple of days.



I picked up my friends at the airport, took them to Sosua where I had a Car Rental waiting for them and up we went to Dawns Penthouse for Cocktail 6 hour. Along with Mario and Howard Camden Tom, Mary Lips, Linda Love and Doug Hicks showed up!
Man when everyone came I opened a bottle of the top of the Line Brugal Rum in the Royal Blue Decanter that Mario bought me 2 years ago which I left unopened until he came back to drink it with me. I forgot several times when he was here and he isn't a rum drinker but I remembered this time and brought it up to Dawns for the occassion.
Then we had about 7 or 8 bottles of wine followed by a 1991 Port which was out of this world! Dawn made apps that were out of this world and we all had a great time!


As you can see the more alcohol imbibed the more dramatic the pictures get:) What a bunch of hams. Before this picture was finished being set up they were already doing breast comments. TOO MUCH ALCOHOL isn't good for people!

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: