Sunday, January 08, 2006

Last Night a bunch of us went to dinner in Cabarete on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. We went to Ali's Surf Camp in Pro-Cab for Sushi and regular food.



Say Hi to Doug who along with his lovely wife Linda are currently planning on building a home in Sosua in a very nice gated Community.
Tom and Mary who have a home on the Beach in Cabarete were working on their Farm all day clearing brush and keeping their workers going look the worst for wear but made it to dinner with us.
This is Tamborista also known as Ian in the center and Niko my Communist buddy on the left. Niko had to leave early to make another appointment with some friends from Santo Domingo who are in town to complete a deal on property where they plan to build about 150 Condos by Kite beach in Cabarete. Check Niko's Real Estate Website in a few weeks for the details on this new exciting project.
Tamborista is someone I have been reading on Dominican Republic message board for quite a while. I wanted to put the face to the posts but found out that I have met him many times before over the years and we have more than a few things in common. It was great to have him along in the mix last night at dinner. There were 9 or 10 of us gathered for a last minute get together and I really enjoyed the mix of people.

I don't know why people give me the finger when I Photograph them for the blog:) They want their moment of fame I guess and they get it:)

Sitting in the back of the picture is Dori who is opening up a Restaruant in Eddys Sports Bar which is located in Sosua Next week. I have been eating Dori's food and enjoying his company for years and can't wait till he opens. You can never get enough good restaurants in Sosua!

Eddys Sports Bar is probably the most popular Sports Bars in the Dominican Republic offering Ice Cold beer, every sporting event imaginable, beautiful women serving, Free Wireless internet and now Great Food. Watch this blog for the Menu within the next week and Feel free to join us at the opening night!

Thats is for now. Have to go to the airport to trade in my voucher for my ticket to Florida next month.

Hasta Pronto!


No comments: