Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mothers and Daughters...

I got a call from the daughter of the S. African whom I wrote about today in the previous blog bit tonight while out having dinner. Now the daughter is a sweetie for sure and I never had a problem with her ever and I believe I even worked to protect her from her mother about a year or so ago but I am not ready to discuss this in the blog at this point. She was upset about my blog and started to argue with me about it.
I felt bad for her as I would for anyone who has a mother with no class or morals. She alluded to something in my blog post that was incorrect which after re-reading it I couldnt figure out what it was.
You are more than welcome to make a comment to point out what I got wrong and I will address that. Unlike your mother, I will give you a fair shot at a response. I would even take email and make it a post in the blog.
Please don't just be a dupe for your mother which I think may be the case. Again I am sorry you have a hard time and I understand why you would. I am truly sorry that this may affect you in a negative way. Too bad a kid can't choose to which family they would want to be born into!

No comments: