Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dinner with a view...


In the center of the picture on the bottom is the bowl of soup I had for lunch today. It was Carrot Curry Soup served at Room Temperature and it was GREAT! I had Tabouli before I had the soup and I needed to drink a Presidente beer afterwards to cool down my mouth from the heat of the curry. Hmmm hmmm good!

The view from the Terrace at Dawns Penthouse wasn't so shaby either and I had a very enjoyable lunch.

Today is a picture perfect day in the Dominican Republic. Temperature is about 82 Degrees F and there is a great wind blowing keeping it cool although when I was at the pool earlier I was roasting in the sun. Give me a break guys, I am an American and don't know Centergrade stuff:)

Tonight early I am picking up a few people at the airport. Doug who is a retired Pro Hockey Player and his wife Linda who is an Interior Designer plan on retiring here in the Future and I look forward to having them as neighbors.

Although I am not nor have I ever been a Hockey fan Doug was a customer of my families shoe business in Atlanta when he was in the pro's. I am taking Dawn with me to get them because she was a fan. She lived in Calgary when he played for the Edmonton Oilers so they can talk Hockey and I can talk Drekarations with Linda:)

My family has a huge store in Atlanta and is famous for having a big following amoung professional athletes. We sell from size 8 to size 22 and can show you a few hundred pair of shoes in your size even if you are a size 19.

Check out the selection or part of it on our website.

Http://www.largefeet.com and we even have a womens selection and shoe store for all you Emeldas out there.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: