Thursday, January 05, 2006

This is a Cow in heat smooching with her favorite Bull on my friend Shad's Farm in Cabrera. Every time I go up to Cabrera I stop and hang out with Steven if he is home and around. If he isn't I steal his veggies to punnish him for not being there when I stop. Lucky for me the whole family was home today and I got to see Steven, his wife, his daughter and his son.
Heck he even fed me some of the best Lambi I have had here in the Dominican Republic!

This picture is of a bunch of Ducks he has on the property along with many other game animals for consumption! He offered me a Duck but I am not a butcher or do I clean these bad boys so I said NO THANKS.
I always enjoy my time on Shads Farm and cherrish the time I am able to spend with him when I am in town.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: