Thursday, July 31, 2008

Da Boys are Back!

Da boys are back in Town. I originally met this crew or actually 1 guy from the crew, the guy on the right closest when I was in Boca Chica a few years ago with another buddy Professor Tom. We were all staying in the same Condo complex. Bunch of nice guys with great sense of humor from NY and guess what, we became friends immediately.
.
Started hanging out at the pool and beach together. These guys had never been to the North Coast and I told them to come and they will NEVER return to Boca Chica! Well they came and haven't returned that I know of and they have been several times already. Joseph, the guy on the left, for him it was his first trip.
.
I always hang out with these guys and have a nice time. Joseph stayed an extra day because he couldn't get on the same plane home which was booked so he got the Finca Tour and the Sosua Tour.
.
We ended up having a few beers with my old broken down buddy Doug Hicks who is recovering from a broken ankle he got on our last Motorcycle ride. We went to some tipico up in the hills of Sosua sat down asked them to cut the music down so we all could talk and relax.
.
After that we went back to my condo where Maria was furious with me. I had left my phone in the car while we were having beers and she called me 8 times which I didn't even realize until I ran into Ramona who is the administrator of my condo complex and she even had tried to call me because Maria was so worried but didn't get her call either.
.
We ended up going out to dinner and she calmed down and halfway through dinner I finally got a smile out of her. Man do they worry!
.
Hasta pronto!

No comments: