Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yuca from the farm of Escott in Sosua Dominican Republic

This is a picture of Escott's World Famous Yuca Fritter. I can assure you that this is the only "World Famous" food known in Sosua. All other claims are just Bullshit made by Bozo's who know nothing! I picked the Yuca from my farm up in Haciendas El Choco, took it home grated it and mixed it with eggs, onions, garlic and other special ingredients. Fried it up in a pan with PAM which is a spray so it doesn't get all greased up and keeps it healthy although Pan Fried.
.
Lovely meal or appetiser depending on how you choose to serve it. Everyone from all over the world has enjoyed and loved my fritters. This is what I have called Dominican Food with a twist and the Dominicans have loved them and raved about them.
.
Hasta pronto!

No comments: