Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Condo 1 block from Main beach in Sosua DR

Well since I have decided to move into one of the houses I have in Cabrera I have decided to sell my two condos in El Neptuno in Sosua. This is the one I live in and I am going to sell it for 159k. Two good size bedrooms and 2 nice bathrooms all renovated from tile floor to custom light fixtures that are works of Art I had made specifically for this condo.
This is the dining area which has had many dinner parties over the years and a lot of vintage wines and ports served to many guests!
This is the dining area facing the breakfast bar which happens to be loaded with liquors from the restaurant I have sold.
This is the guest room. It has a full size bed and a twin size platform bed with drawers under. Sorry about the mess but we were just packing up to go away for the weekend when I took these pictures.
This is the master bedroom, complete with Nightstand, dresser, queen bed, Rocking Chair, HUGE ottomen and wall to wall closets. There closets are HUGE here although I am a clothes horse and could always use more.
This is the living room overlooking the balcony. Balcony even sits 8 or 9 people and is fully tiled with a fan to keep the air moving even on a hot day. Loads of plants for privacy outside also.
.
If you have an interest in purchasing a condo here give me a call. 845-810-0212 which is my NY Number that rings here or 809-223-1178 my DR Cell phone.
.
If you get to enjoy this condo half as much as I have you will be a lucky soul!
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: