Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm BACK!!!! and Heeeeeeere's Disnalda

I had the pleasure of being allowed to spend the day with Disnalda on her birthday! I took her along with Maria and Maria's son Melvin to Puerto Plata to buy her some new clothes. Nothing easier than buying beautiful clothes for a beautiful young lady who is growing up WAY TOO FAST.
I told her mom when I returned her that I was going to take my Machete and cut her off at the knees so I can have my little girl back. She is turning into a beautiful young lady who is doing great in school. Lots of fun to hang out with also. Her mother thanked me when I returned her but all I could say was "NO THANK YOU". I meant that from the bottom of my heart!
This is one of the new outfits we bought along with about 6 others:) She is wearing everything new to go home in because she had her birthday party that evening.
.
Besides going to shop we stopped at Pizza Hut in Playa Dorada and had some great food that everyone loved. After Pizza we went back to the house to go swimming in the pool since that is what we always do!
.
Matter of fact we all went back Saturday night for dinner. Maria's son Melvin and Marias sisters daughter who was also with us wanted Pizza again so we called Disnaldas mom on the way and she said it was ok to take her also. What luck, two times in one week having the company of the LOVELY Disnalda!
.
Sorry all for not updating but there was a problem with logging into the blog. Sometimes it takes a while to straighten out.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: